There are five areas in life that everyone needs to succeed at in order to be fully satisfied
My name is Mike Raedy and this website is about helping you and me to be successful in these 5 areas.
As long as I can remember, in my adult life, I have been interested in personal development. I have found that as I grow as a person evrything else seems to fall into place.
Essentially the secret boils down to these simple words: We become what we think about.
Few people would argue that our thoughts control our actions and that our actions (largely) control our results.
Instead of just letting our brains randomly cycle through the same thoughts over and over, we can start choosing to spend time thinking about different things. And if we do that consistently, we’ll shift our actions in new directions and thereby acquire new results.
We need to learn how to take care of our relationships. It doesn't come naturally, but yet it really is already a part of us.
Work on our confidence level by getting out of our comfort zone. That is exactly what I am doing right now. Writing is totally out of my comfort zone, but I need to do it to grow and become confident in all areas of my life.
For example, if you want to start your own business, I can tell you which thoughts are the right seeds and which are the wrong ones. Among the wrong seeds, you’ll find the following thoughts:
- Starting my own business is very risky. I have a family to support.
- There’s a good chance I’ll go broke.
- I don’t have enough money yet.
- I have no idea how to start my own business.
- I’ve got a safe, secure job. Why would I want to mess that up?
- I’m not ready to start my own business just yet. Maybe next year.
I’m not saying that these thoughts are objectively wrong… just that they’re the wrong seeds for the potential result of starting your own business.
So what kinds of thoughts are the right seeds for starting your own business? Here are some of them:
- Sure it’s a risk, but I believe in myself, and whatever obstacles come my way, I’ll overcome them.
- I’d rather spend my life working hard to build my own business than to build someone else’s. If I’m going to build a business no matter what, it might as well be my own.
- The freedom of being my own boss is extremely attractive to me. Imagine being able to decide how to spend my time every minute of every day.
- I can only get so far income-wise as an employee. If I want to hit it rich, I need to go into business for myself.
Well together I hope we can help each other change our thinking patterns. Once we can do this we will find succes in our relationships, our health, careers, build our confidence and be better parents.
Go Ahead and Make Things Happen In Your Life